Thursday, July 19, 2012
Blogging about People
The reason I've created the blog was first to distract my thoughts by writing about Korea. Then, I've started to writing my life on the blog as I thought I wanted it to be personal. Now, I'm going to do something different, I'm going to blog about People I Meet. Its just about anyone. Family, friends and strangers. I clearly don't understand life and appriciate the fact that I'm alive. Maybe, if start blogging about them, I'll understand life better.
Labels:
Family,
Friends,
People I Meet,
Strangers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Of course! It never hurts to blog about people. Though I hope you won't stop blogging about Korea too! One thing that makes your blog good is that you are someone that shares to us the beauty of the country and how Koreans think, which I think is very very nice!! I'm looking forward to more interesting topics, hyung!
ReplyDeleteDon't worry. I'm Korean, everything I write is Korean related, its just that I'm very depressed these days. I'll be posting more stuff next month about my trips in Korea. I could have gone more, but I lacked money so there was a limit.
Delete