Pages

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Waiting for a package

Waiting for my speakers to arrive. Its suppose to be cheap so I'm not too excited. Its my first time having a real set of speakers so  I don't know what to expect. It already arrived and I'm just waiting for the email saying its here to be sent. 

Listening to emo/punk/rock/alternative music. I really don't understand why people would abandon such good music. I mean it is emo and I've said in the past is better to somewhat remove yourself from negative music. But I don't think you should hate this type of music. Like emo had its time when it became main stream. Like everyone would be hyped up of listening to emo just like how people listen to electro these days. The problem is people don't have a lot of loyalty. They never look back. I wonder if it would be the same for electro music. How many people would leave the electro music scene after it becomes old. 

Maybe change is good, maybe loyalty is good. 

3 comments:

  1. I still listen to my music from 2005... lol, just today I was actually listening to my Random playlist with really old Green Day songs, Bowling for Soup and Fall out boy o.O
    How are the speakers by the way'??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. God those were the days. lol FOB was the best and they're back. You should check up on them. They have a new album this year.

      The speakers are amazing for the money. Its like the low end good speakers? Except I got a complaint from playing it at 3 am lol. My bad.

      Delete
    2. You should've said "my bad, I'm still on KST" lmao
      I'll check their new album, and indeed, those were the days.... I was so young *cries* haha

      Delete