Back in America. I got this coffee. Its quite cheap. Actually its the cheapest one on the shelf. So why did I choose to buy a cheaper brand of coffee? Just to save money I guess. I'm not really stress so I don't have the impulse to spend a lot. Plus, I'm kind of low on cash these days. Despite this coffee being cheap, its really addicting. I didn't say it tastes great. Its just addicting. Big difference from something tasting great and being addicting. It could taste like crap and still be addicting. But, the coffee doesn't taste that bad. It is really bitter. If I google why coffee tastes bitter, it says its because of the bad coffee ground, brewing system or the bad storage. Its just overall bad if its bitter. Then I added sugar. Now its bittersweet literally. For some reason its really addicting. The sweetness comes in and leaves a bitterness if that made any sense at all.
No comments:
Post a Comment