Pages

Friday, January 10, 2014

Negativity

I really need to stop being so negative. Stop being this black hole of all goodness. This is really dumb. I was always negative its just that I was really good at covering it up. Now its really hard. I know, I'm the only one that can change myself. I also know there are people who are worse off than I am and I should appreciate what I have. But sometimes  I have doubts. Maybe people with connections have it easier?

Well, this is really stupid. I'm really well connected. Its just that it never came in mind that people don't last. Usually I would believe fate will let us meet again. But, I fucking realized people die and they're just gone. Its a stupid mentality but its true.

I need to learn to chill.

Well actually. I need to know how to be desperate to study hard. The good news is the rest helped a lot. I can read and memorize. I can't really memorize well as I used to but, it got a lot better.

2 comments:

  1. That's great. At least, no place for negativity. Think about positive things. As Lao Tsu said "Watch your thoughts, they become words. Watch your words, they become actions. Watch your actions, they become habit. Watch your habit, they become your character. Watch your character, it becomes destiny." To cut it short, positive thoughts lead to a better future. lol

    Anyways, how's your pop? Doing well?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's pretty good. Well, I'm just tired of being hurt and disappointed. lol…

      Delete