There is a Korean saying, the other person's rice cake looks bigger. It means you don't appreciate what you have and believe the other person's whatever is better. A lot of times its true. I used to be in band. I played the flute but I always wished I played another instrument. It was same for a lot of the students. Its pretty much the same with countries as well. Koreans fall in love with South East Asia. South East Asians fall in love with Korea. There are a lot more examples. Its just weird. Weird for me because I'm kind of disinterested in countries. It doesn't matter where I want to live anyways. Nothing matters.. Its really cool when I meet people who are motivated. Inspires me a lot.
Well, I wish tourists kind of lived there before they decided if they love the place. They need to dig deeper and see everything. After you saw everything, then you can call it love. I mean if you only see the good sides and fall in love, I think its a superficial form of love.
No comments:
Post a Comment