Pages

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Nervous break down

Its interesting how life turns out to be really different from what you imagined. My dream started off with becoming a fire fighter, moved on to becoming a scientist, changed to becoming hotel manager, and finally broaden down into becoming a businessman. However, its not just your dream that constantly changes. Fate, the biggest influential shareholder of my future, comes in. My shareholder, Mr.Fate is just too hard to control. Its like he controls 50% of my future share while I only have 30 %.

So, why am I having a nervous break down? Cause, I'm having doubts whether or not I have chosen the right path for a brighter and better future.

I am suffering a lot in school. All I do is study. Its not like I study for an hour and play games for another. I literary sit in my chair all day, lie in my bed reading, or going to the bathroom. Well, there are those times when I would surf the net, reading Korean news articles or checking out the exchange rate. The main problem is that I am not a "bright kid". I understand things slower than others! I learned to read slower than others, didn't have an idea what grades were until I was in high school, even when I learn new languages, they seem easier after the semester is over.

I am not sure if I am in the right school. The competition's too high and I think I'm a bit slow to catch up. Like, I would take hours just understanding few concepts, while my friends wouldn't even study for the test.. Programming as well, is really complicated. I need to try really hard.

Transfer schools maybe???

Depends on how this semester goes... But, this past 3 weeks killed my soul


6 comments:

  1. I hope it gets better soon... and that you make the right decision in the future!!!

    Btw, it's better be born hardworking than a genius. Smart people take their brilliance for granted and tend to slack off. Working hard will get you far. It may not seem like it now but your efforts will not have been for nothing :)

    Take care! And yeah, try not to blow a brain fuse =/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!

    I got so frustrated yesterday cause I tried to accept fate and as a result I am in a hell hole LOL

    especially my roommate is the worst person to be with
    - Watches TV
    - Racist
    - Everything different is just wrong
    - Tries to make fun me while i study -.- He think its funny

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally understand you, but just because it's hard/complicated dosnt mean it's not what's right for you ...you will appreciate it better when you finish school and you realize you DID IT on your own!! that's a Great feeling!!
    So, Keep on going!! ;)
    xoXo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for supporting moi =D its just that the TAs are trying to fail me ㅡㅡ;

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should have some choco pies to comfort you lol :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. yeah I'm chucking them down like pills these days :S

    ReplyDelete