I know u didn't want people to read this...but I just couldn't help it... I was so shocked when I read about ur dad... O__o I had a "difficult" expirience like that,,only I was in the Hospital and that changed me and my way of seing things, made me stronger (I think??) but I also suffer tons... I kno what you mean when you say you are very different from Middle School/High School/College... Changes are good...and I know this sounds...cheesy? but Things DO happen for a reason... sometimes it take us years to realize that but I think they do... If you ever need someone to talk to ..I would love to chat :) (sometimes it helps to let everything go with someone you DONT know that well,,,,don't you think??) Anyway... hugs for you hehe
I read it too, sorry... I tipped my Mac over so that the contrast would allow me to read the light text =/
^ is right, I was O.o when I read about your dad...
May I just say that, even after the hardships that you've been through, you're still one of the coolest, nicest, funniest and most genuine people I know of? You grew up pretty well, despite the obstacles in your life. The great thing about you is that, even though you fall often, you always get back up. It made you stronger ("The WonTaek right now is probably the strongest."). Keep it up and eventually, when life tries to push you back down on your knees, you'll be strong enough to push back, stay standing and be all "suck it life-b.tch!"
I don't know what you're searching for, or if anybody can help you get there, but just know that you don't have to go through it alone. Your leaf analogy is wrong; we do care and we will notice if you're not there.
I know u didn't want people to read this...but I just couldn't help it... I was so shocked when I read about ur dad... O__o
ReplyDeleteI had a "difficult" expirience like that,,only I was in the Hospital and that changed me and my way of seing things, made me stronger (I think??) but I also suffer tons... I kno what you mean when you say you are very different from Middle School/High School/College... Changes are good...and I know this sounds...cheesy? but Things DO happen for a reason... sometimes it take us years to realize that but I think they do...
If you ever need someone to talk to ..I would love to chat :) (sometimes it helps to let everything go with someone you DONT know that well,,,,don't you think??)
Anyway... hugs for you hehe
I read it too, sorry... I tipped my Mac over so that the contrast would allow me to read the light text =/
ReplyDelete^ is right, I was O.o when I read about your dad...
May I just say that, even after the hardships that you've been through, you're still one of the coolest, nicest, funniest and most genuine people I know of? You grew up pretty well, despite the obstacles in your life. The great thing about you is that, even though you fall often, you always get back up. It made you stronger ("The WonTaek right now is probably the strongest."). Keep it up and eventually, when life tries to push you back down on your knees, you'll be strong enough to push back, stay standing and be all "suck it life-b.tch!"
I don't know what you're searching for, or if anybody can help you get there, but just know that you don't have to go through it alone. Your leaf analogy is wrong; we do care and we will notice if you're not there.
Sending some bromance over <3
Sorry guys lol I need to relieve my stress, thoughts somewhere.
ReplyDeleteThanks for your concerns :P I am not sure how I am doing but, I know I am trying hard. I will try harder even I am not very bright