This week of my life was just insane. I ended up coding for my homework until 2 am. It wasn't that I started late but I wanted my code to do more functions. Then, as it got more complicated, the code lost its original purpose. So, I had to find all the bugs and re-write part of my codes from scratch.!
Anyways, just wanted to let you guys know about a Korean female rapper. I'm 90% sure that I am not a big fan of rap music. I'm more into those hated emo bands. Well, I'm not extremely emo but I do like their music. They do lead my life in to a black hole, but I can't stop listening to them! However,this blog is not about rock music! Its about this girl who calls herself E.via aka Happy Evil. She looks cute, and harmless, but her rap style is tough. She could be one of the fastest Korean female rappers. I think her songs are great! but, since Koreans are focused on the K-pop, her talents fails to glow.
Personally, I'd say that she is somewhat like my ideal girl! =D Well I did say somewhat!
I had never heard of her before.... sound like a funky mix between rap and something latin O_o
ReplyDelete