Pages

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Korean Emo Band

Sugar Donut is a Korean band I like to listen to, especially Sugar Donut's "Loser". The lyrics are simple but expresses how I feel ... ~_~ yes, I am partially emo but, I have my reasons. Anyways, the lyrics goes something like this. (since I do not have time, I'll summarize). So, Sugar Donut would always regret and his regrets would not end. He believed that by working hard, harder and hardest, his life would become somewhat like what he had imagined as, in additionally, he wouldn't have to go through the pain of working again. This message is just repeated over and over again.

The lyrics are simple and dumb. But, sometimes they do tell the truth of our current society. This band is not well known since punk/emo rock is not yet popular in Korea!


Wished there were more punk/emo bands in Korea =S





No comments:

Post a Comment