Pages

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Campus Compus

The campus compus is an app that is pretty much similar to a lot of apps already out there. The thing about this application is that once you enter your destination, the screen would only show you a compus. It would keep on pointing on the destination you want to go to. It would point through buildings so that you can find the shortest distance between classes.

The main purpose of this app is to help freshman find their classes ㅡㅡ. I was a freshman once. I ended up going around the campus 5 times before finding the office of international education cause I really suck at reading a map. That night I had a lot of blisters and couldn't walk properly.

If this application was there for me, I wouldn't have suffered that badly and I would have bought a smart phone no matter what!

I need to think about something interesting to write about Korea = S ...........emmmmmmmmmmm

I really can't think of a good one! I need something other than food, music, and games. How about the parks in Korea? Well, I could write about Korean military service ㅡㅡ... Since I have to be drafted sooner or later :S

No comments:

Post a Comment