Anyways the singer I follow e.via made a comeback with her new song! I just wanted to post it up here so more people can know about her, since she is not really famous yet!
Another thing I wanted to write about is Korean snacks! There are a lot of Korean snacks and they probably will make you have a stomach ache if you eat too many of them, but one particular snack of my childhood memories is called Go re Bab. It means whale food!
There are few flavors and they taste pretty good! They're also shaped in different type of sea creatures. So, you can chop their heads off as you eat =O
Well.. thats how I ate them lol
lol @ the candy video
ReplyDeleteCongrats to your friend... (I guess??)
I like the new layout :)
Sharing is Caring! Give me some snacks!
ReplyDeleteEmm Without me know another friend got a girl apparently LOL Anyways ty for the compliment :P I have style XD
ReplyDeleteJack lol emm when did you start reading my blog posts?????LOL
ReplyDeleteanyways sureeee but do my hw!
E.via is soooo cute! :D
ReplyDeleteLOL. Now, is it your turn to get a gf?? :P
No... I can't remember? loool
ReplyDelete