Well, I guess its not bad as Japan but we're getting there. I think we should let cows have more babies so that everyone can eat Korean cows :P Personally, I think Korean cows are really cute lol I want to eat one one day when I get a job!
Wednesday, October 20, 2010
Korean Cows!
I have no real reason for choosing this topic. Well, I my mind is just so blur. Anyways, Korean cows are a bit different from foreign cows. They aren't black and white, they are brown! Traditionally, cows are represented as strong and hard working. Yes, they were strong and they were hard workers in the field. Well, these days they are more used for the meat. But, their prices have gone up a lot! They are so expensive that I never ate beef in korea loool well once or twice. Well, I live in Malaysia so its not that bad. Anyways! After the FTA failed Korean beef became extremely expensive. Since the demand for Korean cows increased and the farmers said Korean cows have to quality that made them super expensive. I would only see super rich people eating beef :S Sadly I am not one of those people.
Labels:
Korea
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nice new layout :D
ReplyDeleteAnd whoa. I would have thought beef would be more accessible in Korea because every Korean I know always raves about Korean bbq. Lol.
LOL emm we eat pork bbq since beef is too expensive :P and plus I have korean bbq in Malaysia where they use US or ASSUIE well stil RM60 is too much for one proportion I miss the days when it cost 40 :(
ReplyDeleteOh really?! It's pork? Oh.
ReplyDeleteLol, just start your own farm of yours and grow your own meat source.
Erm, cow tongue is really good btw.
Argh I could have gotten cow tongues :S Want them so much!
ReplyDeleteLOL I had cheek meat from pigs LOL its actually good :P