Pimples are annoying. I need to fix my life. Can't believe I placed myself in such position. I'll just think of it as a detour. As long as I don't give up, I win.
Actually my life is a lot better than a lot of people. Its just that people come in and fuck it up... including parents. Its kind of why I prefer confinement.
aha...understood...about your pimples...allow me to suggest you something. :D my bro used to have this problem. one day I told him to use Betadine. and now...things are much better. it dries them really fast.... I hope it helps! :D
Optimism is in the air !?!... :) good luck!
ReplyDeleteActually my life is a lot better than a lot of people. Its just that people come in and fuck it up... including parents. Its kind of why I prefer confinement.
ReplyDeleteaha...understood...about your pimples...allow me to suggest you something. :D my bro used to have this problem. one day I told him to use Betadine. and now...things are much better. it dries them really fast.... I hope it helps! :D
ReplyDeletehttp://www.acne.org/betadine-povidone-iodine-reviews/262/page1.html check this :D
Deletelol thanks I'm going to try sulfur first.
Delete