Pages

Sunday, March 3, 2013

What is the cure?

I've realized, if someone has trust issues, it leads to fears controlling your life. Fears would dominate and make the person more introverted. My trust issues originate from my parents. They probably didn't mean to add fears in my mental state but they did. Its probably why I live in misery. Its not just trust issues, they've added abandonment issues. They didn't know the consequences of adding fear to my life. The real problem is they never experienced such event. They do not know how to re-establish the trust. Building trust takes time and effort. They don't know this. They don't realize, their actions are influencing my life this greatly. The result is living in misery. No wonder I like to lock myself in my room. Well.. the problem is we loved to a more concentrated city where land prices are unnecessary expensive. So, I kind of don't have a room to myself.

btw.. this tofu soup tastes like crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment