Pages

Monday, March 18, 2013

1. School; Study ; Military ; Study ; Job -; Grad school
2. School ; Military ; Study; Job ; Grad school

I guess I'll go with choice number 1. Since I only learn from the past. Then, 

Goal: Graduate College. 
Plans: 
1. Pass this semester Graduate.
2. Fail:
     a. Military
     b. Study/get more experience in coding
     c. Come back to college
     d. Graduate.
Expectation: Degree. What to expect in Computer Science. 


Goal: Improve physical health
Plan: Go to military
Expectation: Health. Anger. 



Goal: Get better at Programming
Plan: 
Languages to study- 
1. PHP
2. ASP
3. JSP
4. JQuery
5. CSS
6. html5
7. xml
8. ccna
9. ccnp
10. SIS
11. Java
12. Databases mysql
13. C
14. C++
15. Ocjp (Important)
16. Ipic (Important)

Areas to study
1. Networking
     *Databases
     *Data structures
     *

2. Artificial Intelligence
    *Practice with AI competitions

3. User Interface
    *Read a lot.
    *Read all the books recommended in the Gatech cs courses
    *http://www.catalog.gatech.edu/colleges/coc/ugrad/comsci/threads/degreq/mod-sim-people.php
    *http://ocw.mit.edu/courses/electrical-engineering-and-computer-science/

4. Computer Architecture.
    *Read.

Brain Work
    *Just do a lot of algorithm problems.

Weakness
    *Programming.
    *Figuring things on my own.
    *Slow in understanding program structure
    *Implementation of the concepts

Strengths
    *Learn from the past.
    *Concepts are easily understood.
    * Reusing information I've learnt.
    * Observant learning. 

Things I need
    * CS programming books
    * 2x Wide screen monitor
    * Sofa instead of a bed.
    * Airconditioner.
    * Fridge
    * A room
    * Headphones
    * Printer
    * Desk

Overcoming the weakness. Since I'm bad at figuring things out, I should just get exposed to a lot of the programs already written. I guess that is a good plan. Since I'm a observant learner, watch youtube videos on programming or get extra lectures with Korean tutors.

Expectations: Proficiency in get a job.

Estimated Time Period: 2-3 Years.
Current Age: 21.
Age after military: 23.
Age after Goal reached: 25-26.

Internship:???
Graduate school:???  

Doubts: Would this work? What is my backup plan? Am I confident it will work? Would I be able to compete with the people already in the workforce?

Answer: Depends how much I get pissed off at the military. So, depends how many people beat me up in the military. Depends if negativity takes over or I win. But for sure, wanting to study and forced to study are two different thing. College was forced. After college, its my free will. I just wish my parents will fuck off and let me do my own thing. Idk if they controlled me for doing something bad, I really won't mind. Its just that they expect things that they never helped me construct. I can't just be smart instantly. It takes time and investments. Plus, they keep adding needless fears. I don't know. My head hurts because I have to consider all these plans to get to the goal. I don't even know if its humanly possible. Just do it. Its not like I have a choice anyways. Fuck negativity drains you a lot more than I thought it would. Idk Fuck Implementation and planning is different. FUCK would I be lazy? Idk Just really hope the military is the shittiest place in the world.

Idk I'm blaming my parents for living in that shitty apartment. I can't focus.


Question: Why am I continuing Computer Science if I suck balls at it -.-. I don't even enjoy computer science. WTF. I'm just retarded. Yeah.. I'm just stupid. For sure... I'm stupid... Yup... I'm stupid. I have no idea what's going to happen to the future.

Goal: Fix Depression
Plan: 
Its quite impossible. Do I have to live like this? 
I'll get a dog.
Music.

Expectations: Nothing. 
Problem with depression: Impossible to concentrate. Can't see objectively. Likely to drain other people.

9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really a rigorous plan...and in the end...goal: depresion...man...just find something that you really like to study...
    It's really sad when a parent is not supporting his child...but at least, what you can do is to impress them with your performances... :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Idk what to do actually. You can't change people lol. Just have to believe in myself I guess. lol. I actually don't know how much of them I can accomplish lol. Well I've realized having a goal is very important. After getting into college I didn't have a goal so I never tried hard .

      Delete
    2. Hmmm...speaking about the goal...I never had one. I entered high shool choosing a profile where I studied languages (english, romanian, french, latin) and in the last year I thought that I could become a romanian (language) teacher. My father insisted to become an english teacher, but I didn't want. Finally, one of my uncles suggested me that I could become a pharmacist assistant. I thought a little bit, and then I accepted. Well..here I am, finishing the third year (the last one) of college, locked in my room, studying for final exam, and enjoying this job a lot, having a lot of satisfaction. I guess that sometimes is not necessary the goal, but someone who knows your abilities better than you do.(at least, that was in my case)

      Delete
    3. lol You have really nice uncles. Idk I guess its a Asian thing. We kind of don't care if the kid is good at something. Its always doctor, engineer, lawyer. lol. Idk in the Korean society we tend to treat people like crap when they are not in the higher social ladder. Especially bosses will treat their sub ordinates like crap. Idk.. even women care a lot if the guy has a good job or not lol well.. vise versa. I used to work at the Poland's meat company as a translator. They kind of treated me like crap. lol. I got close to the company's president, then my boss treated me really well ^^;;;

      Delete
    4. Well, even in Romania there are a lot of cases when the boss treated not very well the subordinates. I guess that this things happens everywhere. I never worked (with a salary) but I had to do some practic work for my future job. It was hard to find, but finally my grandpa's cousin who has a pharmacy agreed to take me to help her, because she works alone. So...I was glad,but things weren't so nice. There are already two years since I started practicing, but she wasn't so nice to me at all. And what hurted me more was her behaviour toward the pacients who came to buy medicines. She talks ugly, doesn't have any patience with them, and sometimes even yells at them...But, I still have a satisfaction because when I'm not there people are asking my aunt about me: "Where is that young girl?" When she hears these questions she doesn't like it at all. She's telling me that someone asked about me with a little envy because I always served them smiling and nicely...so...this is it!

      Delete
    5. Yeah I guess its the same for every country. lol XD Dude but its normal for you're aunt to be jealous. Its a women thing. lol..

      Oh polish people pay really well.. lol.. Its not even funny...

      Delete
  3. Fighting! Like what Korean do in dramas! Fighting! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lol Yeah...... I guess its one of those climbing the social ladder thingy.

      Delete