Pages

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

True Love

I wonder if true love exists. True love is when both parties becomes selfless and care for each other. Thus, there is no need to care from himself or herself. I wonder if it actually works. Most people engage in relationships to become happy. However, relationships don't always end up being happy. There are always ups and down. There is nothing more to know about of a person after a certain point. Also another issue is trust. How much can you trust the person? From my prospective, a lot of people start believing in Christianity after they go through trust issue. As for me, I realized, I could only believe in myself. The love God gives to humans and be recreated by your own self. You can love yourself. Well, technically, I don't love myself, I just believe in myself. I don't know. I hate God in general. Well, I love too. God created humans, yet he doesn't protect them. Instead God lets Jesus Christ, a selfless being, to help humans . I don't know. It seems relationships are very short termed. I only know 1 relationship that lasted for few years. Just one from my entire list of friends. Isn't that funny? I think most relationships end in a year. Then, there are two year relationships. I don't know. Its crazy how short these relationships are. How can you trust them if you knew them for only couple of years? Its kind of why I joined the dating game. By the time I'm 26, I don't have enough time to find someone who I can trust.

Its kind of funny how every old person I meet, they tell me the same thing. Money can buy you anything. I think its because money does matter in a successful relationship to a certain extent. Most relationship end badly because of stressful situations. Those are when people lack money. They get stressed and when humans are stressed, their mental illness start to appear. Then again too much money would lead to unfaithfulness. Its common. I don't know. Being Korean sucks. I have to live in this homogenous society that doesn't accept difference. Stop thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment