This year is the ultimate Pepero day!!! In Korea, we have snacks called Pepero. It is exactly alike to Pocky. It is a long stick with chocolate covering. In South Korea, 11/11 is a celebration of Pepero! because 11/11 looks like 4 Pepero sticks! Its basically another form of a valentine day! Koreans give Pepero to each other, their classmates, friends, love, family! It is interesting how we are celebrating Pepero day because its a event that is made only recently; its not a traditional celebration.
Anyways, Pepero day is meaningful to many and you can be very creative on your Pepero. Some people bake their own, some people decorate the boxes and etc.
Honestly, its pretty amazing how much effort people put into making Pepero day a success! Sometimes I think Pepero is purchased only during Pepero day... haha
The best Pepero box is.....
Can I have that basket? :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Pepero day I guess! :p
>.< Happy Pepero day!
ReplyDelete