Pages

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Korean Pride


A lot of foreigners would agree that Koreans have a lot of pride being Korean! lol. Well I have too! Korean Pride. Basically we think "Korea is the Best!".

Korea is the best would probably become worst, if Korea develops more haha.

But, why would Koreans think Korea is the best??? Lets have a look.

Korea is the Best
Korea has the best electronics. 
     In terms of quality and cost. I would say yes. However, we still can't say we are the best in technological     advancement

Korea has the best skater
     Yes.

Korea has the best transportation
     I can't really answer this. However, from all the countries I have been, Korea did have the best public transportation.

Korea has the best internet
     Korea does have the best internet in terms of affordable super fast internet. However, lol the fastest is Norway, I believe.

Korea has the highest IQ
     Yes, Singapore has the highest IQ. lol and I think that guy lied about Korea being the 2nd. I know it was like around top 10, but not that high lol!!

Korea made great economical growth
     lol, this is probably our greatest pride. We have pride in the fact that we developed so fast in such a short time.

Why don't we check out what we are bad at as well?
Korea is the Worst
Koreans are loud
     lol, I've heard this a lot. Yes, I think this is true. However, Koreans are not loud in public transportation. They are extremely aware that they shouldn't be loud in public transportation. However, in hotels, classrooms and when they are eating, we are pretty loud.

Korea has disgusting toilets.
    Depends. But, quite true. I would say 40% I would encounter a dirty toilet.

I dare not post pictures -.-
Korea have drunkards on the streets
    lol!!! Yes, we have so many drunkards on the street. I think its something that would last for ever. Its such a common sight to see drunk people sleeping on the streets.

Korean military is the worst!
     I definitely agree lol... My 2 years of youth is going to be wasted.

Korea has the highest percentage of plastic surgery
     I think it is probably true. I used to deny this, but I guess its pretty obvious that we do have a lot of people doing plastic surgery. However, being Korean doesn't mean they are all plastic and fake lol.

Korea has pretty bad garbage control
     We probably have the best recycling system. Where people have to distinguish trash. However, we are really bad at keeping our trash to the end until we find a trash disposer. Usually what happen is people just leave their trash on the streets -.-.

I can't think of any more goods and bads lol. But, basically this is an overview XD
Hope nobody is raging!

I think Korean pride is kind of fun to play with haha Just to joke about. I don't think people are too serious about it!

Anyways good night!

3 comments:

  1. 군대 ... .ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ㅠㅠ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, I've been to a few countries and I think Korea does have the best transportation probably because of all of the technology. It was like being in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, yeah! But, people won't believe me hahaha And sometimes I think we take TOO much pride in it.

    Thanks for commenting!

    ReplyDelete