Jeju Island has a very nice sea view
Jeju Island probably is not famous for beaches. Malaysia, India and etc has better ones, I bet. However, I did find the sea view of Jeju Island really beautiful. Its not a beach, but composed of rocky surfaces. The water is clean, but very very dark blue. When you look at the waves, it makes you feel empty. Somewhat peaceful, despite the loud wave constantly throwing themselves to the rock cliff.
Jeju Island has one of the freshest sea food
I'm sure few of you know that fish taste better in cold water. Well, at least I believe cold water makes fish taste better. Jeju has a cold water current going through it, so Jeju island offers amazing fish cuisine. If your visiting Jeju-do, you should try eating hae(aka sashimi).
Jeju Island has a lot of horses
I can't really comment about this. I lack knowledge. But I do know that Jeju has a lot of horses. And they have famous horse meat, which I have not tried. It is pretty common to see horses on the field.
Jeju Island has a mountain
This mountain is actually a volcano. Thats why we see a lot of dark stones in Jeju. (I kind of like the dark stones, I find them pretty). The main mountain in Jeju is called Halla mountain. Apparently, it has all 4 seasons. But, I can't confirm this because I went during the winter. I honestly think its a lie..... But, for now, it is said to have all 4 seasons. Well, plants from all 4 seasons can be found. Its pretty amazing.
Jeju Island has a lot of history and culture
I assume this is the main reason that made Jeju island distinguishable to other places. I mean with just natural beauty Jeju isn't as appealing compared to other candidates, but truly how Jeju is merges humanity with nature is beautiful. I feels like your living in a very fresh environment. Moreover, Korean residents produce art, agricultural product and etc. Going to Jeju can bring a lot of learning experience of the history of the people of Jeju residents.
I love Jeju do. I probably am bias, because I love 회 hae. Able to eat good hae probably made me love Jeju do. I can't wait to eat hae there again.
Again, congrats!




Wow! Jeju made it! How cool is that. I'm so glad I had the opportunity to go there for a month this summer. It was soooo beautiful and the seafood was, yes, fresh and delicious!
ReplyDeleteWow for a month that is pretty long! haha glad you enjoyed seafood there >.< Sometimes we eat some ridiculous seafood.
ReplyDelete