Pages

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Vindictus

Vindictus, is a Korean game that I am very found of right now. So, I moved on from talesweaver and am  now playing Vindictus. The game is just so great! for a free online game! Well, this is what Korea is famous for. Decent free games. Nobody pays, they could pay to get fancier clothes but, nothing that is too unfair. From my experience, they make most money on just commercial. This is a great marketing system that Nexon has implemented.

So, more about the game. The game's story is really interesting as it is a MMO RPG. I haven't read the story plot so I can't exactly summarize the whole sorry sadly. I just know the outline, but try watching this youtube video :) probably would give a better explanation of what's happening and why the players are fighting the monsters


This is the actual game play and the critic of the game





I think everyone should definitely give this game a try. Its really fun!
http://vindictus.nexon.net/
(Wish I was paid to say this, but sadly not hahaha)


No comments:

Post a Comment