Pages

Sunday, May 8, 2011

OTL

There are many emoticon that exists on the internet, like qq, :) , >.<, etc. 

Interestingly, I found out, only Koreans use OTL. So, can you guys guess what this means???

Huge hint: 
     O = Head
     T = Body
     L = Legs

Hmm still can't figure out what it means?????




Obvious hint: 


Finally, do you guys get it???

I sure hope you guys do :( or else, I have no idea what to do with you people! 
jk, anyways it means depression, lack of motivation, lost of hope. OTL pew


I'm moving today, and I move my stuff all the way across campus OTL.....

I saw my grades OTL

It was Mothers day, and I don't know my mom's phone number OTL


OTL
OTL 
OTL 
OTL 
OTL 
OTL 
 ...
..
.



Life = OTL??? 


2 comments:

  1. LOL. THANKS SO MUCH FOR THIS. I used the icon recently on one of my statuses after I learnt of it here! Hahahaha, win!

    ReplyDelete
  2. npnp lol I didn't realize it was only Koreans who used it

    ReplyDelete