Pages

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Update on MY LIFE

I am pooped. School was hectic as hell and I am addicted to this game that is over consuming my time. I am probably going to stop gaming after today or tomorrow because I want to rest. Maybe watch some Korean shows from the internet. Gah, I wish Korean tv stations would just let people upload shows on youtube so that everyone can watch! I mean why not just make their own international youtube channel where they upload some videos? They can get a lot of money from youtube ads! haha I'm getting off topic again. Let me summarize with topics, so that I don't go all over the place

This semester 
This semester was honestly, quite hellish as usual. It showed me how a weed out class is suppose to act like. I think I managed to get a B, but I really don't understand the purpose of failing students and then giving out a curve the let them pass. I think we learn more by having easier Bs and As that are earned. Omfg, like right now I hate C programming so much cause they went through it so fast that I had trouble keeping my grade up. My java programming was fine. The TAs were really nice and helped me get through as long as I worked hard. The prof for 1332 was  amazing. I did not have to use my text book but just base my studying on my notes :). C programming on the other hand, it was hard to find help, so I ended up doing bad on it. Health was a 2 credit class, but I feel that I have spent too much time on it. Like extra credits, test prep, and etc. Japanese was the only class that I really was a bit relaxed and did it cause it was fun. Wow, a fun class at my school. Its because the teachers are understanding -.- they don't throw ZEROs to every student that misses a quiz or test or homework. They just take a bit of points off and then let us do it .(not that I ever handed in a homework, quiz or test late). It just makes the environment more relaxing than tense. The profs actually taught stuff. :) 

Next semester
My next semester starts in like 8 days unfortunately. I am not sure if I will feel rested enough to be motivated to study. Anyways, I'm taking math for cs, physics 2, and data base management. For data base management I definately want to aim a A. For math and physics I think I'll be happy to get Bs. I will still aim for As, since I'm going to devote my summer time to studying. I am worried though. All my classes in gatech hasn't been easy but very very stressful. Maybe I'm not good at adaption to stressful situations. 

Dad
I am not sure if I heard my sister correctly, but apparently my dad can have a liver transplant. I still can't believe this or be sure. I have to talk to my dad and my mother. We really have to talk about this since its going to be risky. My dad's kind of healthy and I am afraid the surgery might go wrong and end up bad. This winter, I'm going back to Korea so I'll get a chance to discuss what's really happening. Oh yeah Happy Mother's and Father's day!

Sister
My Sis got into UCB so congrats to her :) However, sorry we're poor :(.and can't afford to send you there .  I kind of wished that I never went to gatech, so our parents can support you more. I'll repay you later, as soon as I earn money. Its going to take a while but wait a bit . 

Actaully brb. I need to catch a bus. I'll update some stuff more  
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, back...
Just one more thing

Moving
I keep trying to remind myself to not help other people when they are moving but I think I'm just plain dumb and keep helping others. Fml. I know its a good thing and I should be happy, but I get so tired after. And the worst thing is that the person whom I helped move in doesn't even appreciate it. -.- All I want is a thank you and its so hard to get. I bet its easier to get a thank you from a stranger than a friend. Friends forget to thank each other, sadly. Well, there are tons of exception though. There are friends who thank others that help and I'm just happy to help them. Oh and other thing is even if you help people its hard to get help from others. It just shows how the world is not give and take. Its more about taking :(

Oh yeah thanks Jack for moving my stuff -.- I really didn't mean for you to move all my stuff :S


So, I'm ending my blog life blog here. 

This post is probably full of complains, but I literally don't have anywhere to release this stress

I guess I'll write about
 Galaxy 10.1 
Korean Beaches 
and other stuff... 






10 comments:

  1. Wow. Hoping for the best for your dad!

    Yeah, too bad (about the thanking thing). Humans are just selfish by nature, I suppose.

    Has you summer semester started already?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah lol I smsed you about it haha but I guess this was before.

    I wish you would get a car already D:

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish Blogspot notified when people comment back lol it'll be easier.

    Hahaha, you get a car! YOU CAN DRIVE. I cannot. Lol too bad about not having a vacation. I'll have double the fun to make up for you not having any :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don;t have a license D: Its illegal to have a car without one and besides I'm poor
    P
    O
    O
    R

    omg. I hate you so much. But, I hope you enjoy your summer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck to your Dad!!|
    My mom is having her left kidney in 3 weeks because of cancer :( ...so... I totally understand you! *hug*
    People not thanking what you do for them?.....been there, done that! :(
    but thanks for bloggin'!! hehe
    Also, congrats on your Sister :D !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 원택아 아빠 아프셔 ? ㅠㅠ 부모님은 그럼 지금 한국에 계셔 ? 흠ㅠ ㅠ 힘내

    동생은 UC 버클리붙은거야 ?
    대박이다야 ㅋㅋㅋ

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Gisela, Wow, cancer. D: I kind of hate how so many people have to suffer these awful sickness.Hope your mother gets well soon!

    haha npnp Thank you for visiting my blog and loving Korea <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Emma 그냥 ㅋ 비형간염 ㅋㅋ근데 요즘 심해져서 ㅡㅡ;
    응 인제 ㅋㅋ 동생하고 부모님 다 한국에있어 ㅋ

    대박인데 ㅋㅋ 돈이없어서 ㅋ 그냥 한국대학......... 잘하면 자네 후배?ㅋㅋ

    ReplyDelete
  9. i know this is a late post - but i hope everything went fine in the future..

    ---
    plus i'd like to add that ur way of writing is pretty funny? and two sides - i actually enjoy it, you sound super young, like a kid in my mind. So wondering, how old are you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha actually I'm not sure how it went. I just know I got weaker than before haha

      I'm 21. I know I get that a lot. I'm more kidish than most people. I'm really more capable, logical and responsible than most adults. Its just being a kid helps me cope with my stressful life.

      Delete