Pages

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Korean Songs

I am trying to write as much as possible since I haven't written much for the pass few months. On this blog post I wanted to talk about Korean songs.


Korean songs?
Are we talking about K-pop?



Well... not today on this blog post 
I am out dated on Korean singers and idols 
So, I'll end up saying weird stuff!

So.... What kind of songs are we going to talk about?


We are going to talk about Ancient traditional Korean songs!!! 

....
..

Nope! I can't, I don't know much about ancient Korean songs as well!



However, I do know a lot about Korean children songs!
Since I grew up singing them, like most Koreans 


1. Flying Airplane


This song is like Lady Gaga's poker face in my child hood, everyone would sing it! 
The lyrics are simple instead of saying PPPPPoker face over and over again
We just keep saying flying airplane hmm its quite hard to translate but basically we're saying 
fly higher airplane (sounds so Asian)

2. Wild Rabbit 


Yup, I had to choose the video with two kids jumping up and down :) 
They were suppose to be doing this for like a talent show hahhaha 
Well for primary schoolers I guess they must have talent!
The song is based on asking the rabbit, where he is going! and the word Kkang chong that is repeated 
in the song is just an expression of how the rabbit hops 

3. Kids day


This is what I sang during elementary school. Sang it for children's day. I actually liked this song a lot
So, I had to put this up! haha its funny how the person who uploaded the video used that image
He really could have used a brighter picture!

Lastly, this video is the actual songs of  a lot of kid songs. 
These kids are pro so sound much better XD





Bonus : This is just amazingly cute !

2 comments:

  1. Lol that's the whole reason for posting this blog post it's so cute to have babies singing hehe

    ReplyDelete