Still, I love weezer though. They didn't really encourage me to live for a better future, but they provided a distraction.To distract myself from my surroundings, well at least for a moment. Actually, Grooveshark gave me a whole bunch of weezer songs that I have not yet listened to . I guess I have plenty more to enjoy now :P
So, why am I writing this? No real reason. I just wanted to write something personal. So, this blog is like more of a MY blog. Maybe something like a open diary. So, the future me will see this and laugh about it. Who knows maybe this would be reference for aliens when humans are gone. Maybe I'm just personalizing this blog cause I'm used to writing diaries and its fun the re-read them.
Interesting though, I only have 20 more Korean blog posts to go! Then, I'm probably going to shift gears to another topic. I haven't decided on what topic I should write about. I am interested in making videos like those popular asian video makers on youtube.... But, I have no idea how they are so funny and interesting to watch!
링크해서 고맙습니다!
ReplyDeleteWeezer = I can't stop partying XD
ReplyDeletePSH Lets not talk about it LOL
ReplyDeleteO_o
ReplyDeleteWeezer's music takes me back to my teen years n_n
Lol yes they should! :P
ReplyDelete