Pages

Monday, November 1, 2010

Apple and Samsung

So, here I am waiting for this person to call me so that I can meet up with him and do a project together. Well, he was suppose to do most of the work since its not that important for me to do this project(we have to do 2 out of 3 and I already did one, he on the other hand didn't do any). Well, I still want to submit something so I figured I could help out. So... I kept on asking him about how far he went... and everyday... there is no progress LOL. He keeps on saying, he and this other person was trying to understand the project. So... finally they decides to start programming when the due date is tomorrow LOL.. and he asked me to help out. Well, they didn't really start since they didn't even make a program file for the code. So.. I was suppose to help them code their stuff, but here I am in a computer building abandoned ㅡㅡ.. So I'm just going to write a short blog entry sine I haven't done that forever and start working on my coding

I came across an interesting comment on youtube while I was excitingly reading these rage comments on youtube. It said that apple products are actually made by samsung or something like that. So, I googled key words like "samsung" "apple" "supplier" like a good student would do. And google gave me this website.

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/infotech/hardware/Is-Samsung-benefiting-from-Apples-innovation/articleshow/6740264.cms

This was probably a WTF article since I always thought that Samsung and Apple were competitor and Apple would hate samsung for imitating their products while Samsung would hate Apple for taking its market share in the mobile&mp3 industry. Apparently,they are holding hands in the inside while they punch each other in the outside. They are collaborators. Samsung provides Apple hardware, since Samsung is one of the best hardware manufacturers. So, I assume that they are benefiting from each other. Apple gets the advanced hardware and Samsung gets the design. Maybe that is why Apple didn't sue Samsung yet. I'm pretty sure that is why since Apple does sue a lot of companies. Well, at least that is what I read in the newspaper now and then. But sadly, Iphones and Galaxy S are not within reach for me since I live on a student budget.

Well, at least its good to know that samsung and apple don't hate each other :P

Now back to coding stuff!

3 comments:

  1. Always sucks when someone in your group choose not to do any work.
    An interesting article, I will say. I thought most of Apple's product is manufactured by Foxconn, but I might be wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol. Group work... I feel ya dude.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, its not really a group work. Its individual but we decided to work together, but apparently I'm the only one doing the work ㅡㅡ So today I said fuck off in a nice way :P

    I am bad!

    ReplyDelete