Its thanks giving, and nobody is in my physics lecture ... I guess every one has a place to be that is more important than physics! Anyways, I wanted to write about the conflict South and North had couple of days ago. Couple of days ago I was studying and playing starcraft.. I thought everything was ok.. Then just yesterday, I saw my friends facebook post. It said "North Korea Attacks South"...? "WHAT????"
I saw the youtube video and found out that North Korea bombarded a South Korean island....I could not believe what I saw. North Korea directly attacked South Korea. WTF WTF WTF. I really do not understand North Korea's way in politics. I do not get what they are gaining from killing innocent civilians...I mean if they want to kill somebody, they could kill someone who is more involve with the matter. (Not that killing is good).
South Korea's ship was attacked few months ago. They killed around 47 marine soldiers. Now, they freaking bombarded an ISLAND. They kill around 3 people and a lot of people are injured. When the South Korean ship sank, we just had international criticism. But, I do not believe, international criticism is enoughㅡㅡ. I do not think they understand and care about international relationship. I wish the president comes up with a harsher punishment for North Korea. I mean we were spending tons of money for the military for years and years, and yet we don't really use it. I'm not saying we should have war, but do something about this matter!!!
North Korea and South Korea are the same Koreans. I don't hate them, I want them to join the South. Well, since at least from my point of view its doing better, and I think we might be able to sustain North Koreans as well. Its just freaking Kim Jung Il. WHAT IS WRONG WITH HIM. I think he watched the movie Igor. I bet he wanted to create a country that would rule others with terror and they would give tributes to North Korea.
Someday a North Korean hunchback would prove terror is wrong, if the movie is right!
Anyways I would like to say I'm sorry for those who were in the island and hope they can re build their lives. ..
For those people who died. 고인의 명복을 빕니다.


wtf :O
ReplyDelete