Pages

Sunday, August 3, 2014

recovering;


I'm still exhausted. Its not physically, but mentally. This always happens during exams. It takes quite a while to recover from this fatigue. I should start today on studying. I just have way too much too study for computer science. I have this other book I am reading for leisure. I need to read that as well.

The weather has been really rainy and humid. This is preventing me from working out. Its ridiculously hot in Korea as well. I just have to wait a month or so for all this to cool down.

I did go eat at a buffet today. It was wonderful. I ate so much that my stomach hurt. I took couple of photos of where I went. It is overpriced, but still a lot cheaper than in America. My sister came back so I really wanted to go there.

After I went to buy stuff. I purchased a new note book and a timer. I was trying to get a count down timer, but its freaking expensive in Korea. I was looking for a cheap one and ended up getting a stop watch. I didn't know it was a stop watch so I was surprised. I'm not too disappointed. I need to time myself to become more efficient. Its study method online.

This blog took me 20 minutes. Pretty inefficient, but whatever for now.

Just another thing. Asians expect westerners to be a lot more free, independent, and have more fun. Not really... It just annoys me. I was talking to a girl, and she asked me what I wanted to become. I told her, I don't have dreams, I just want to be smart. She told me it was boring and too Asian. Thanks? Life of westerners aren't that different. I think too many people romanticize other people's culture without going in deeper.  


No comments:

Post a Comment