After my sister came home, it has been harder to be productive. I had to relinquish my workspace for my sister. I did adjust to the other room, but it is not as comfortable as my room. I've also been swamped with adjusting to my new school. I didn't go yet, but I have to do a lot of administrative work. I also had to contact my professor/advisor. I just get really nervous when I email him because I kind of know I'm not that good. I'm unsure how I got in. I'm assuming they liked my interview. There is no way my GPA was good enough. I'm just going to assume I'm lucky. I still have a lot of administrative stuff to do until next week. I have to take photos, pay money, rent a dorm, etc.
I'm still very nervous of going. I'm like cramming Artificial Intelligence, C++, C, and Java. I realized how I was in a stage of denial and isolation from reality that I refused to learn. After coming back to Korea, I feel a lot more motivated. I'm not an alien anymore, and I don't have to worry about money. In fact, I got full scholarship for my graduate school. I still probably have to do a part time job because I want to buy another computer. God, I have tons to learn.
Today, I went to Gangnam. It was a Friday so there were a lot of hot girls and guys. I went to taco bell. It was relatively cheap. I'm kind of happy that it tasted almost the same as the ones in America. I've also went to the book store. The short girl in front of me was really rude. She was on the phone talking loudly and hogging the hall. I wanted to get pass her, but she kept blocking me. It pissed me off. When I finally got out of that hall, I looked at some computer books. I wanted to buy some Machine Learning books, but I can't afford any books at the moment. I spent too much in America so I have to be really cheap in Korea. Besides, I want to save up for PhD. I'm probably going to work after my masters and try to apply in UK. I might apply to American universities, but I don't want to live there...
List of Things To Do.
Watch AI lecture
Watch Architecture Lecture
Learn C++
Grade HW
I'm probably going to be more active in youtube. I should practice teaching CS, and I should also advertise this graduate school. There is like not enough information about this school on youtube.
No comments:
Post a Comment