Pages

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Coffee break;

I've skateboarded to the hospital, and it was closed. I should have gone yesterday, but I was way too busy. I couldn't get my medication so I'll have to come by tomorrow. It is going to be a hassle. I'll probably ask for two months worth of medication. I've also skateboarded to Starbucks. They told me they had my gold card ready. When I reached Starbucks, it was already closed. Today was very unfruitful.

The child I tutor is moving to Poland. This week I'm tutoring every single day. I get paid a lot so that is good, but I have to spend that much time working for them. Well, to be honest, I'm making easy money. I can't complain. I've also got another tutoring job on hold at graduate school. I'm not sure how much tutoring I can do while I do programming. I take forever to program. I can't help it though.. I have to become independent. I'm 23.

I'm going to get some cake and start working. Cake cures all.

No comments:

Post a Comment