Pages

Monday, August 4, 2014

Grad school;

God... I got accepted to one of the best engineering school in Korea. The interviewers were not friendly at all. They were very condescending, and I didn't know the answers to a lot of the questions. I think they were trying provoke me or see how I react on things I didn't know. 

I can't believe I got accepted. I'm scared and happy at the same time. I'm scared because I'm really not good at programming. I'm exceptional in conceptual computer science, but I have no skills in programming. I have to work on that. I'm happy because I have somewhere that I belong. 



This is the place I went for food yesterday. It looks nice. 

5 comments:

  1. At least you got accepted even though you are telling us that you have whatever shittiness you have. lol. Anyway, don't always underestimate yourself. There's something in you that makes you special, that's why they took you in. Unless the school is deserted and no student is applying, but as you said, it's one of the best. So there's really something.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have idea why I got accepted. The interviewer told me that my grades were not good enough and on most of the interview questions I've repeated "I don't know sir." I'm going to have to grind myself extensively for the two years.

      Delete
    2. Lol at least you have that motivation to start with.

      Delete
  2. Congrats!, which school will you be attending?

    ReplyDelete