Pages

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Ritalin;

I started taking Ritalin and these are my experiences.

1. Everything taste like sand literally. You eat food but you can't taste them. So most of the time you are just chewing on sand knowing that you have to eat in order to have enough energy for the day. I also had digestive problems. It makes digestion harder. Ritalin makes eating a very negative experience. What I usually do is. On days I want to eat nice and tasty food, I avoid eating Ritalin. I don't feel any other side effects.

2. I always talked a lot so its hard to say if Ritalin makes me more talkative.

3. I do sleep better with Ritalin. I don't know. I feel exhausted after the dose diminishes in the system or sometimes Ritalin realize help me realize my body is tired instantly after I ate the pill. I used to not know I'm exhausted and kept staying up. With the drug, I sleep less and deeper. This is a good thing for sure. Apparently my transmitters are enhanced so I know what I'm going through better.

4. As for studying, its not that great. I don't think it makes your brain think faster. I think it makes you perceive things faster. Like for example, I can read and write at a faster speed. But, it doesn't necessarily mean I can solve problems at a faster rate. If I couldn't solve a complex problem, I won't be able to even with Ritalin. However, Ritalin may help you stay focused on the problem. Well not longer than 4 hours because its when the dose wears out and you are completely drained. But you still do get distracted. Its really not that hard to be distracted. I mean the med doesn't stop me from getting distracted. Its free will anyways. It does tone down a lot of thoughts though. Well, I guess it did help me stop think of other stuff but I still look up 9gag and manga here and there. I also waste time looking up what kind of effects Ritalin has with other people. I'm also wasting time writing this blog.

5. I feel motivated. This is probably not the chemical effect of Ritalin but a psychological one. I feel more motivated because I don't have an excuse. Like I could always blame adhd for not doing something. Well, at times it is honestly true. Its not a struggle. Its more like it takes longer. As many of my faithful bloggers have realized. I think a lot about things that aren't even realistic. Imagine me thinking about these stuff while I study. Its annoying as hell.




My dad got this cool panda thingy after an expo as a gift. He gave it to me and its really cool. Fuck yeah. I'm so happy lol. 

1 comment: