My exam was pretty hard. I have no idea what I've learned. I don't know, our lectures are pretty crappy. So, it makes learning a lot harder than it is. Its bizarre how much our tuition cost. Then I'm just using the internet to learn. I guess I do have to admit school does give pressure and it helps. Speaking of pressure, I'm finally graduating. I don't know, I've been too insecure of not gradating. For an international student its a nightmare to pay insane amount of money and not get a degree. Well, I'm finally getting one I think.... Regrets? I should have focused more on programming and learn. Should have focused more on learning than GPA. I shouldn't have trusted. I shouldn't have been too nice. Well, never mind. I'm still an asshole so it balances out. I should have saved more money. But I should have bought this nice monitor since I'm a cs major. God, I should have never been so depressed. I should attend graduation… but
Packing is a lot of work like always. Thankfully, I don't have to throw away anything. Maybe couple of stuff but nothing major. I always carry a huge number of books. Its heavy as hell, but I can't leave books behind. I don't know…. I've always crammed a lot of information so I forget a lot. I would like to read it later.
About the ship that sunk in Korea. A lot of people are using it for political purposes. Thats fucking retarded.
No comments:
Post a Comment