God, I was working out and those refreshments looked really good. Its stupid… I work out and all I can think about is food.
For those who don't know, Malaysia it is normal to Jay walk. There isn't enough crosswalks. Like people won't care if you do jay walk. I usually use crosswalks but I jay walk sometimes when I'm too lazy in campus. Its just that some people get annoyed if you do. Well, try living in Malaysia for few years. See if you care. As for recycling, I'm too lazy. I hate littering but I don't care about recycling. I do care about Earth. Do note, I did work as a trash collector for a semester in Seoul. I just don't want to be forced to recycle. In Korea, recycling is mandatory and it is annoying. I wonder how many people would enjoy recycling after living in Korea. I just want to enjoy not recycling for a bit while I live here.
Right and wrong. Its kind of stupid to call cyber cafes evil. I know a lot of people do think games are evil and addictive. Well, cars kill people. A lot more people. Are they bad? Its not likely that people would associate evilness with cars.
For those who don't know, Malaysia it is normal to Jay walk. There isn't enough crosswalks. Like people won't care if you do jay walk. I usually use crosswalks but I jay walk sometimes when I'm too lazy in campus. Its just that some people get annoyed if you do. Well, try living in Malaysia for few years. See if you care. As for recycling, I'm too lazy. I hate littering but I don't care about recycling. I do care about Earth. Do note, I did work as a trash collector for a semester in Seoul. I just don't want to be forced to recycle. In Korea, recycling is mandatory and it is annoying. I wonder how many people would enjoy recycling after living in Korea. I just want to enjoy not recycling for a bit while I live here.
Right and wrong. Its kind of stupid to call cyber cafes evil. I know a lot of people do think games are evil and addictive. Well, cars kill people. A lot more people. Are they bad? Its not likely that people would associate evilness with cars.

lol why deal much with recycling? It's a good thing to do, quite bothersome, yes, but still, weighing the benefits and risks of recycling, then I would go with reusing the trash. Never heard you worked as a trash collector. Well, I guess that's quite an interesting work.
ReplyDeleteIt was just for experience during summer. Recycling seems like a good idea but in Korea, its a bit extreme. You have to have a separate bag for food trash. Then, food trash has to be divided into fish bones, egg shells, soft food remains and etc. So, in general, plastic/paper/food trash. Like I mentioned, food trash is again divided. Plus, you have to keep your trash until a certain day of the week. For example, paper trash would be only collected on Tuesdays. So you have to keep your trash until that day. Its really bothersome. I just want to enjoy not recycling for a bit.
Delete