Tuesday, March 11, 2014
Breaking in?;
So.. I fell asleep while studying on my bed. It was one of those deep sleeps despite sleeping for an hour. I had a weird dream. Dreams happen in REM and I managed to get to stage 4 in an hour. It would usually take around 90 minutes to reach the state. So, what did I get from the sleep? I've realized I can break into other people's room with rope, wire and my phone. The first initial stages of the dream left me with struggle, on how to pick the lock. Later before I woke up, I realized I could take advantage of the cracks under the door and the American door system. I could use my phone's camera to see where the door knob is. Then use wire to hook up some string/rope. The string would be attached to the knob and I can pull the knob from the inside. The knob is programed to be able to open from the inside. Can't believe I thought about this in my sleep. I don't even want to break into someone's room. Usually sleep has something to do with your inner self and desires. Usually dreams aren't even realistic. Metaphorically, I think it has to do with breaking into someone's mind or walls. It could also mean I'm solving my problems. But, its awkward. I'm not using a "key" to get in. I'm breaking in. Hence, I'll probably use methods which aren't moral or ethical.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think you DO want to break in into someone's house lol ^^
ReplyDeletelol I wouldn't it do it though because I'll feel really guilty..
DeleteGood to know....
Delete