Pages

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Coffee Break;


2014/03/03-19:24:23:
Coffee was amazing. I didn't have an americano in couple of months. I couldn't because I kind of want to minimize my budget. Plus, I have to go to a wedding this year. I have to pay about a hundred dollars as a gift. Eventually, I get it back when I get married but, its going to influence me a lot since I'm still a student and will be for the next few years. It was an escape though. Getting coffee away from school. The campus is a really nice closed environment but, you really need to get out once in a while. Aside from coffee, I grabbed a news paper. I'm pretty sure it was new york times. Its my first time reading it as a newspaper and not a magazine. It made me happy. I never had a chance to read a newspaper for the last 3 years because I had to read a lot of textbooks. Computer science really doesn't fit me but whatever. Bitch about it, hate it but don't give up.

As for workout, I need to work more on the cardio. I'm already too big. I want to loose weight, not add more muscles. Maybe do some pull ups and push ups instead of weights. I'll probably do weights for my legs because I need it. I need to make sure I don't eat any sugar. Rely more on meat.




No comments:

Post a Comment