This is the main drive of motivation. Its just that it does not work with programming at all. Its good for concepts. Thankfully, I do amazingly on concepts. Its bad for programming because you're bound to have errors. I get too nervous of failure. I'm pretty sure it is due to my conditioning. I probably was punished too harshly. I mean it was for a good cause but it kind of resulted in a bad way. Well, then again I am too foolishly daring. I should have taken an easier computer science path. I don't know…I guess I should just keep trying.
Was waiting for pizza. It wasn't that cold to be honest. Its weird. I lived in the tropics for a long time and yet I am very resistant to the cold. Mostly because I couldn't afford winter clothes in Korea. But, this person was freezing waiting for pizza. I let him borrow my coat while we wait for pizza. I was kind of insecure. It would have really sucked if he ran off with my jacket because I didn't bring another to America. He didn't and we had a pretty decent conversation. I can't remember. It was about him being a political science major and wanting to become a lawyer. I had my pizza and left pizza hut.
No comments:
Post a Comment