Pages

Friday, March 2, 2012

Georgia Aquarium: I went to sea Fish.

Yeah I know I spelled "see" wrong, but I thought it was a good pun :) Ok.. it wasn't.

I went to the Georgia Aquarium this week. I finally got a break from school work and a chance to use my awesome, super-expensive-that-I-used -all- my - money- I-don't-have-money-for-food camera. It probably was a irrational decision to sacrifice my food money to get a camera, but when I'm stressed, I really have no reasoning. Oh well, I just have to use it as much as possible!

 The pictures I took were pretty disappointing because the glass used for the tanks would reflect and make the pictures blurry. Also, I'm realizing how horrible blogspot is for adding pictures. I can't organize them! I just have to put them in a uniform line. I guess I should start hunting for new templates available for blogspot... in summer. 

I got pretty decent photos of fish and crabs that didn't move. Hurray me! 




Cute fish bro! 


American aquarium is definitely a different scale from Asian ones. Guess what I found? The biggest mammal living IN a TANK. There were around 3 whale shark. It was pretty amazing. I would have liked to look at them more but I was getting pretty tired. 


This was the only decent photo of all the fishes together -.- Gosh, fish aren't very cooperative when your taking photos. Especially the fat ugly one below the shark.... He kept coming in front of the stingrays, sharks, whale shark etc. I guess inside he was born as a star -.-  




No comments:

Post a Comment