Arabs - Rich people
South Americans- neutral, we lack interaction...
Chinese & Japanese- Hate the countries but we don't mind the as individuals
Taiwanese- neutral, but can't understand why they like Japan
Europeans- positive views, except there are rumors that there are a lot of players XD I think its because Koreas more conservative.
Russia- Hot girls and a lot of oil. Koreans are scared that Russians will attack them because they are Asian XD (Source: dad before he went there lolololololololololol and after he came back he told me there is a lot of hot girls in russia -.-)
Americans- we think they are very logical people. But, they're image is degenerating because of the American military
These are basically all the stereotypes that I can think of. But, Korea isn't that bad. As long as you want to learn about the Korean culture, Koreans will love you -.-
Reminds how I joked about if a foreigner made a youtube video about how they love kimchi and Korean culture, they'll be in the Korean news XD
This post was very interesting! I'm American particularly Vietnamese American (Saw your post on South East Asians also, which was very cool and helpful!) so it's very interesting to see how countries view us.
ReplyDeleteAlso, I know that you've been getting quite a bit of hate for some of your posts particularly the one on African Americans. I actually read that post and it didn't come off particularly racist to me.
I actually enjoyed your post. A lot of Korean bloggers tend to sugar coat things by saying that Koreans aren't racist at all, blah blah blah. It's really refreshing to hear someone that is a more honest about it. Thank you for that!
(P.S. I know that this comment is waay too long. >.< Sorry!)
(P.S.S. I hope you don't think that I think Koreans are racist. I assure you that I have a very good impression of Koreans. ^^)