This previous week I bought a bag of spinach -.- I thought I really needed vegetable or I would die. So, I have been eating Dangjang stew with spinach for a three times this week and finally got bored of it. It taste good, but there was endless, endless amount of spinach. So, I google, "시금치 요리", meaning spinach dishes. And I got few. The one I tried was Spinach Bacon Riceball. It was pretty easy to make and it tasted pretty good, considering it had spinach in it.
1. You boil water and add spinach, try not to boil your spinach to death
2. Take spinach out, and squeeze out the water.
3. Start cooking bacon and cut the spinach into small pieces
4. Cut the bacon into small pieces
5. Place spinach and bacon back to the frying pan. Then cook it for a bit, like 40 sec. Just to remove water from the spinach
6. Add rice and use sasame oil and salt to make it taste good for yourself. So this is very subjective on how much salt you will add
7. Stir fry it for a bit, not long, just enough to mix the rice well with the spinach and bacon
8. Turn off the fire, get a plastic wrap and cut it into a square. Now, your making your riceball. Basically, add some rice on the wrap, then make the rice a bit flat. Add kimchi that will be in the middle of your riceball. Using the wrap you make a ball.
And thats basically it!
It taste like bacon + kimchi to be honest, but that taste good, making the riceballs taste good. So, later I found out this is a receipt to feed little kids spinach -.- Well, I guess it works on EVERYBODY!
맛있겠다 원택아 ......나 배고파 ㅋㅋ
ReplyDeleteLol yeah it was pretty good but I think cooking is decreasing my grade
ReplyDelete