Wonder whats going on in Korea?... Well we're having trouble with nature. Nothing serious as the Japanese Tsunami, fortunately. But, we're having a lot of FLOODS in SEOUL.
It caused a lot of panic in Korea. Well, the thing is, Korea.... Seoul especially.... didn't have any major floods before. Well, I never read about it or experienced it when I was living there..So, when the flood happened a lot of people were.... "what is going on???!". This was for my family as well. Thankfully, they lived at the 8th floor and the flood wasn't threatening. It sank some cars but for us, we didn't own any cars yet. (My family just moved to Korea)
Another problem is that the rain is creating a lot of landslides in Korea. D: Even my family had mud all over the apartment -.- Can't forget the landmines lol. I shouldn't laugh, but its so stupid that we have to watch out for landmines because of the flood -.-.......... Apparently, landmines from North Korea floated down the rivers. So, watch out if your in Korea!
Just some pictures, which I stole!
Hope people in Korea safely overcome this!
After my final, I'll discuss about the influence of the INTERNET and a community Koreans have. Its pretty amazing how Korean cyber community is. How it changed peoples lives.



Wow......looks really bad! :( I hope it gets better soon....
ReplyDelete:) Yeah, it will get better! Thanks!
ReplyDeleteWish all the best to the people who has been affected by the rain :(
ReplyDeleteIts getting better now :) Not as bad as before
ReplyDelete