Pages

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Gah, would Korea and Japan ever be friends?

The reason I'm posting this is because I really wish the Japanese gov't to encourage Korean Japanese friendship and the policies the Japanese gov't is continuing is kind of destroyed the friendship. Right now, if I read the atmosphere correctly, Koreans ultimately hate Japan -.- The hate just increased by I don't know but at least doubled... which is quite unfortunate.

Let me tell you what happened. So, when there was the huge earthquake, Korea people were pretty sympathetic to Japan. Back then, we were all talking about "Although Japan has bad history with Japan, right now(back then), we are neighbors and neighbors should help each other". The whole nation donated despite their extreme hate towards Japan. Honestly, I thought this was when Korea and Japan was closest to being "friends".

Then,  Japan started claiming dokdo is Japanese -.- right after the earth quake... A lot of Koreans were obviously mad. Maybe it they claimed dokdo was Japanese after a year or at least few months they recovered, the hatred could have been less. (Not that I'm saying Japan has the rights to claim Korean territory -.-)... Its kind of pointless claiming land when clearly another government is controlling it. I mean if everyone does this... world would be in chaos. Think about it. Are the Americans going to leave if the Native American claim America is theirs?... Well, this is just an example. 

After that, this month four Japanese officials tried to go to Olendo, a island near dokdo to find proof that dokdo is Japanese... So what kind of nation would be happy about it...?... Oh, somebody is coming from overseas to take our land!! Lets greet them!!! .... No.... we're not that dumb.... Well thankfully the President issued a ban that prevented the Japanese officials to visit... He said that he cannot guarantee the safety of the officials which sounds pretty much right.

And just yesterday -.- there was this Japanese show that made a Korean women fighter fighting 3 Japanese guys... Well, they were comedians but one was a former k-1 fighter... Ok... if Chuck Norris retires to a comedian and let him fight anyone, I'm pretty sure he can beat the crap out of people.... So, Koreans are now like ultimately hating Japan.... 

Yes, the two nations are child-like. Japan needs like a special division just dedicated on learning what type of actions are offensive to Korea -.- Seriously, sometimes I think its really hard for the oppressors to understand the feelings of the oppressed and its hard to understand other cultures. For Korea, they really need to know how to forgive. I bet I'm going to be criticized for saying this, but we should know how to forgive without apologies and that we have fault in not having a stronger nation. Hence, try harder to build this stronger nation. 

Just saying. Hope nobody gets angry. I just wanted other people to know that the relationship just got worst. 

lol, I would be so amazed when Japan and Korea gets along in near future, which they should. Probably create a reliable and strong partnership. 

1 comment: