Pages

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Yeah ... I'm depressed as fuck. Can't believe I couldn't read. At the moment I'm having trouble thinking. I used to have trouble composing sentences correctly as over-thinking led to a disconnection between what I write and what I was thinking. Right now just having trouble learning.  I guess I'm just going to be broken forever. lol. 

I wonder if North Korea is attacking South because the president is a woman. 

7 comments:

  1. down in the valley...up on the mountain...and...again...down in the valley...what's going on again? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Idk.. just depressed. If I forget myself, technically not care about myself. I feel decent. Then again, when I care about myself, I realize I keep losing things more than earning things. lol don't care about me. To be honest, I wanted to make this blog private so people can't read. Its just that every time I close my blog someone asks to open it.

      Delete
    2. btw why are you so interested?lol. you seem to visit my blog a lot. There aren't much to read about lol.

      Delete
    3. interested...hmmm..not really, but I like to read your korean stories...that's all...and when I have nothing to do, I just read them...

      Delete
    4. lol. I'm too demotivated to write about Korean stuff.. fml.. I wish I got a lot of meat. yummy.

      Delete
    5. sorry, but for me, that was a strange question :D

      Delete
    6. Well Idk you commented a lot so I was curious. Besides these blog posts are depressing

      Delete