Pages

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Yeah I know what I'm doing. I am punishing myself lol. I've been exhausted to the point I can't focus at all. I guess its time I should retire for a bit and then go back to exhausting myself. Man... fuck my graduation ceremony is going to be so depressing... I can't graduate because I can't focus lololol I mean its actually better for me to not graduate but the ceremony itself is too ironic. lol. hahhaa Man.. Well next time when I come back to America, I'll be fully prepared lol Physically Account settingsand mentally. FUck I can't believe I've became this FUCKING PATHETIC. WTF I'm  A FUCKING LOSER LOL FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK HA Can't believe how funny this is lol Fucking emotions I swear I'll destroy them one day.

Man.. fuck I'm so pissed.


This all because that stupid girl didn't understand why the fuck my life sucks and breaking my jaw at the same time. Keep disconnecting. Keep disconnecting and so on.

ps. skip graduation  since I'm not graduating and eventually close this blog. yeah skip it.. lol dejavu all over again. History seems to repeat itself.

this sucks

No comments:

Post a Comment