Pages

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

October 2011

Just a little update on my life. Well this blog post will probably for me to look at and realize what I need to do to become a better person.

Currently, I have bad grades. I have no idea why this is happening, but I just a few ideas. First, my body is really tired. I feel very slow. Reading takes forever, and I cannot focus at all. -.-  I tend to surf the internet too much. Second, I feel really demotivated. Mainly, "why am I doing computer science" quote keeps going through a while loop. This happened to me before at freshmen year, but its happening again. Lastly, I feel I need to see my parents/family as soon as possible. I probably didn't like my parents much, but I do feel that they are the reason I go to college.


So, maybe it is a slump for me.

After failing physics, I forgot how to be good on tests...  and I did the same thing on one of my computer science class.


I need to put myself together and start working from tomorrow. Fall break is coming, so I was thinking about relaxing, but I need to study.

Oh yeah.. it was also annoying that my computer would keep breaking that my homework would keep getting deleted. However, I got a new computer on the way so it should be fine.

I hope I remind myself to focus on the next test.



Fall break is coming soon. I'll post more about Korea soon!

2 comments:

  1. I know that feeling all too well. When I got to that state I just had to take a semester off to recollect my thoughts. Good thing I did too, because I redirected my focus and found out that the degree i was trying to major in wasn't for me.....Plus, it saved me tons of money. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle thanks for sharing your experience with me XD Makes me feel a bit better :)

    ReplyDelete