Pages

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Want something fishy?

It was fall break, so we got a 4 day weekend :). My roommates and I went to H mart, its basically a giant Korean supermarket. I was able to fill my cart with Korean goodies and we also got "해물탕", which is pronounced hae mol tang. Its a spicy seafood soup. It has a lot of seafood XD... lol and is very spicy...

Again... like I did in previous post about the indian restaurant, I ate the chili in the soup -.- Yes, of course it was spicy... and I almost died. I will never learn and keep eating chili even though I know its going to burn!!!! ARRRGGGH



Anyways, if your tired of sashimi, steamed seafood, and want to try something different, you should try this dish. Its not just seafood but has vegetable in it as well. For me, I bought the ingredients for 9 bucks. This was really cheap because it gave us around 3 portion :)

Yummmm, I'll definitely buy this again.

2 comments:

  1. Are you back in Korea? :O
    I've been craving for Korean food for about 3-4 weeks now :|
    My crave is so much that I thought about going for Korean while in Paris lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Korean food in Paris haha.
    Hows your traveling???

    I'm in US still. That picture was googled, but I did make something similar by buying the ingredients from Hmart (=Korean mart).

    You should start cooking Korean food XD They are soooo easy to make. But, kind of pricy at the start.

    Like you know when you first start making home of a kitchen, you have to buy salt, sugar, oil and etc and eventually costing a lot.

    ReplyDelete