Pages

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Banana Milk & Coffee Milk

One of my childhood desires was to drink infinite amount of Banana milk and Coffee milk...... Back then, I rarely got to drink sodas. I hardly remember drinking cola, before going to the U.S. Instead my childhood memories are packed with the sweetness of Banana milk and coffee milk. I think I remembered them better because of their weird packaging -.-. Its really really different from canned sodas or milk carts.




This is the banana milk we drank, well still do. I stopped drinking banana milk since I prefer the normal white  milk. :) You can find these almost everywhere in Korea. It probably taste like any other banana milk.  

The coffee milk I kind of liked it because I wanted to be grown up -.- Like my mom drank it few times and I saw it and thought it was a grown up drink and wanted to drink it. Its pretty good, but this too I have stopped drinking after I went to middle school.


Gah, I'm done with summer school. I feel horrible considering how bad I did... :( Moreover, I bought a violin -.- because I felt nervous of the exam asdfdsafasdfafdkasfjlkljsaj Guess I should start practicing for the two weeks

3 comments:

  1. I saw those!!!,,, never tried it... But I saw'em everywhere :|
    Whenever I read about something I saw and didn't try I regret...I regret it so bad :(
    I have to go back to SK soon....

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol its good but not good enough to go visit Korea for it XD

    I recommend you traveling to Jeju Island lol They have packages that shows you a lot of interesting stuff. And you can get weird shaped oranges there lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL ...nop I don't just want to go back to SK to try Banana Milk (바나나<---See?? I'm learning Korean now! lol)
    I want to go back to do so much more, try things I didn't have time to try when I was there and ...I really really wanna go in the Summer/Spring time

    ReplyDelete