If you visit Korea , I'm sure that you will be astonished by too many cafe .
There are as many as 3000 major brand coffee house in Korea !!(Caffe bene, Hollys coffee, Tom n Toms, The coffeebeans, Angelinus, Starbucks ...)
Plus, there are countless small cafe.
It seems that someone crumpled tons of cafe and put into small area.
I think Korea has the most numerous coffee house per area in the world and also has the most developed cafe culture.
-This is Caffe bene . It is ranked No.1 cafe in Korea for its number. It has about 660 franchises.
Korean people go to cafe just for drinking coffee.
We could rest, study, work and chat with other people for a long time in a coffee house.
Coffee house provides the place that people stay.
There are new word 'Coffice' and 'Cafebrary' that is conbined coffee+office and cafe+ library .
As a university student , I often stay at cafe to do my homework, chat with my friends.
Whenever I hang around with my friends and don't know where to go or what to do , we just go to a cafe.
You could use coffee house for your place as much as you want with small amount of money in Korea.
These days Korean people visit unusal cafe.
All of these cafe have their own special stuffs.
Recently I visited an special unique cafe . There are tons of memos in that cafe, so I wrote my memo and hung it with string.
The cafe has 100days mail box so that customers write postcard and put it into that box , then the cafe send their postcards 100 days later.
- this is my boyfriend's memo.
-This is the picture of my boyfriend . He was writing postcard to me waiting our drinks.
I'll be received 100 days later.
lol, nice post!
ReplyDeleteWow, you came back!
I went to 7Monkeys (pretty cute), Starbucks and to Tom N Toms... I found 7 Monkeys the cutest... I just went to Starbucks because I was cold, lost and needed something to eat anyway... it wasn't such a great idea after all because after that I had a bit of a stomachache :(
ReplyDeleteBut yea... you can find Coffee Shops EVERYWHERE O_O
Hahaha Yeah, kind of sad though... I would prefer to eat a meal than to go to a cafe....... I can say I never went to a cafe in Korea -.- Not sure if something I should be proud about hahahhah
ReplyDeleteI like Seven Monkeys ~ They have really cute cups !
ReplyDeleteI goes coffee house just not only drinking coffee but also using its space for me !
What does cafe in English exactly mean ?
I used a word 'cafe' for Coffee house
Yup It does mean coffee house lol
ReplyDeleteHi, I am Korean, and I know you are Korean, but it seems like you are posting everything in English only...against my will to post this in Korean, I will post it in English instead. lol
ReplyDeleteI love your blog. This is exactly the kind of blog that i was planning to have.
I can deeply feel your love of Korea just as mine.
I am a korean student studying in Texas.
Very nice blog, and I will come back from time to time to learn about blogging.
p.s. BTW, it seems like there are more than just one person running this blog?
Well, I identified three different people.
one. A guy who was active in 2010, I assumed he was a guy because he talks about military servies in Korea.
two. a girl who is a college student supposedly studying in Georgia, USA.
Three. you. perhaps a girl and college student in Korea, because you have many pictures of your own maybe... and you talk about MT. haha
Spent an hour on this blog!! please keep up!!
hahaha I must have dual personality as a guy and a girl lolololol. I'm both 1 and 3 hehe. I started this blog in 2010 and have been writing when I'm not busy :S. Been really busy after school started :S
ReplyDeleteEmma is the other blogger, she started posting like couple of months ago. She post time to time but her posts are prettier haha
I'm really glad you liked our blog <3 Its quite hard to find comments from people haha