Pages

Friday, September 23, 2011

Sweet Potato Korean Style 군고구마

I  probably can't say much today. I have to go to class in an hour, have to check my homework, take a shower and eat. So Korean sweet potatoes....Can't say why I brought this up... I just felt like eating one right now.

First of all, Korean sweet potatoes are different from American. Its not orange inside, but its white. And its amazing how it tastes.

In homes we usually boil our sweet potatoes. However, we burn it in fire outside. Well, that  is how our parents did it. Right now we have these black round "thing" with fire inside cooking it for us.





Its pretty cheap and tasty. No, actually very tasty.

However, this can be done in homes as well. Just put your sweet potatoes in the oven. But use foils so that the potatoes become burn on the skin. (probably cause cancer, but... it taste good... <3)


And wala!


yummy potatoes!!!


You can also get them in Korean restaurants. Some places in Korea give free potatoes while you cook your meat.


Probably the most rushed post ever, but I hope it made you people hungry!

No comments:

Post a Comment