Wednesday, February 18, 2015
Spoiled Sour Cream
My mom left so spoiled sour cream on the fridge. I didn't realize it until I've added the sour cream onto the cheese of the potato I was going to eat. On the sour cream, I've added crushed bacon, and some greens. On the second bite of my potato, I knew it was spoiled. I rushed to the fridge to check the expiration date, and it was already a month since it expired. I kind of hesitated. I didn't know if I should continue eating. I mean, I really like the crushed bacon. I ended up eating all of it so I'll probably be sick tomorrow, and I probably will regret eating it. I wish my mom stopped keeping spoiled food in the fridge. I know everything was bought with money, but spoiled food isn't going to benefit anyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lol why would you do that?
ReplyDelete