Pages

Sunday, November 2, 2014

Back at Graduate School








I’ve really enjoyed my visit to Seoul. It was the rest I have been yearning for – I’ve never got a chance to really rest in graduate school. Like always, as soon as I reached home, I ended up being sick for couple of days. I consumed a lot of food, and slept. I did meet up with few people. I met this girl from high school. It was 8 years since I’ve seen her. We talked about various topics, and I had fun. I’ve also met up with my college friend. I did end up befriending a person from okc, and I had her come along to meet up with my college friend… The girl from okc and I acted natural enough that my college friend didn’t know that it was actually my first time meeting her in person- we actually didn’t know each other’s names. However, he did enjoy her company. Well, I’ve also made them addicted to the curry restaurant; I mean, the curry there is fabulous and very… expensive. Before leaving, I’ve bought a bit of stuff to help me study. I mean, the ultimate goal of everything is to become academically successful. I got back to school at like 2am. I didn’t bother going back to the dorm and went straight to the lab. I had to prepare for the next day so I can study, which is today. I feel really refreshed, and I have loads to do. 



No comments:

Post a Comment